Our client has an impeccable reputation as a leading design build commercial general contractor within the sub-contractor arena. The client demonstrates a tremendous internal culture through positive work/life balance and exceptional employment tenure.
We are searching for Preconstruction Managers that seek an opportunity to work with some of the most advance construction minds in the business.
- Minimum of 10+ years of commercial preconstruction experience or related field experience with a general contractor and/or a major subcontractor preferred.
- Building experience that may include healthcare, high-end hospitality, retail and higher education
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited University – preferably in construction management, engineering, or related field. Equivalent experience may be considered.
- Proven success and ability to provide conceptual and detailed estimates on a variety of commercial projects.
- Capability to successfully support the estimating and bidding process from start to finish to ensure accuracy and completeness, within the framework of our client company’s financial goals.
- Ability to accumulate, evaluate, and document historical cost data, current trends, and construction procedures and methods in order to keep current with estimating standards and databases.
- Skilled with strong analytical and problem solving skills while serving as a team player.
Submit Your Application